Sunday, August 07, 2005

This has been a very busy weekend for me. I went yesterday to the movies, and did some shopping. Now shopping isn't my favorite thing to do, but it must be done. As it was also a tax-free weekend that made it an even better time to get some necessary shopping done.

I went with a friend to see Tim Burton's new take on an older tale. Charlie and the Chocolate factory was on, and we decided to give it a go. Now, I have to say I enjoyed myself, but what is it with Tim Burton and skeletons? They appear either subtly or overtly in all of his movies. The movie is recommended to you.

I have also written my article for inclusion in the Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue's bi-monthly newsletter. You can see the previous one here. This article is not quite as long as my first, but hopefully it will be as well received. Now that I have completed that task, I can turn my attention to my monthly newsletter, and an article for inclusion in the Plumb Line both of which are due this week.

No comments: