Friday, August 26, 2005

TGIF!!!

It's been a long and challenging week here at the Bar Tab Ranch. For those of you unfamiliar with that, that is the name I've given my house (a ranch style house...get it?). That's also the title of my monthly newsletter that I send to friends and family.

While it has been challenging, it has also been productive. I've managed to turn some true problems into wonderful opportunities, and (hopefully if I did it right) add more business. Of course I will also have to sacrifice some much needed r&r to land some of it, but that is the price that will have to be paid. *sigh

One of my goals for the weekend is to (hopefully) put the Outlook problem to rest. The task folder within Outlook is not operating correctly and it's driving me up the wall. If the weather is going to be as bad as it looks, that will give me the opportunity to work on fixing it. Just the way I really wanted to spend my weekend.

No comments: