Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Short Shrift

I'm afraid this post will have to be short and succinct. We have the pesky thunderstorms hanging about again, and this time of year they are quick, violent and quite electrifying.

I've started working on my next speech for Toastmasters, and hope to have a good rough outline done tonight. I have the opening written and now need to flesh out the body and conclusion.

I have also been asked to add a paragraph or two to my article for the FHGRR newsletter. I will have to put my thinking cap back on, and see if I can bang out another couple tonight.

Somewhere in here I also have to update my newsletter to friends and family, write an article for the Plumb Line and get some practice in for this weekends golf tournament. There is no rest for the righteous I suppose.

No comments: