Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Frustration

Frustration has begun to set in with me. I am having troubles synchronizing my hand held these days. It seems to be taking forever, and it's becoming annoying. I'm going to have to look into it deeper, but there just doesn't seem to be enough time. *sigh.

I see the NCAA has decided to weigh in on what a university can and can not name it's sports mascot. While I agree with groups who feel that they are offended by the name to protest and get a university to change it's wicked ways, what does the NCAA have to do with it? They have far more pressing issues that should come under their care. Gambling on sports, underage drinking, alumni shenanigans, these are all grist for the mill. But the FSU Seminoles? That's just a little too much of a stretch for me.

No comments: