Sunday, August 14, 2005

The scores have been posted!

Well I've sent out my monthly newsletter tonight. It wasn't as long nor as involved as it usually is, mainly because I keep this so well up to date. I might think about discontinuing the newsletter for this, but haven't decided that's the way I'd like to go yet.

I went to the par-3 golf course today after lunch and before the meeting at church to work on my irons and short game. I couldn't believe how hot it was out there. I must have sweated out a gallon of water on the course. But I managed to accomplish what I had set out as my goal, so I can't complain too much I suppose.

The meeting at the church went well. Pastor Perry Duggar explained the problems the church had been facing and the steps that they were taking to correct them. While I still have a few questions, I will save them for the leadership committee.

I will be traveling on Thursday of this week to Canada on business. I should be home by Saturday evening, so it's just a quick up and back event. I will get a chance to view the plant and see the operations, something I've been very anxious to do.

No comments: