Thursday, September 29, 2005

48 Hours and Counting!

I have two days left until the first 5k run. It seems really weird on my off run days to have some time before I have to get ready for work. On my run days, I finish with just enough time to shove some breakfast down my neck and get ready for work. Of course, that includes taking Shadow for his morning walk before I begin my run.

I am watching the series Lost on ABC. I became truly hooked by the series last season, and have not been disappointed by it this season. I recorded Invasion, and plan to watch it tonight. The first episode looked pretty good, so I'll give it a try. I don't watch that much TV, but I am very happy with Charter's DVR system. If you have it available in your area, it is worth the extra few dollars. Being able to record the shows I want to see, and watch them at my leisure, without having to worry about VCR tapes, etc. is very nice.

I am also looking forward to the opening weekend of Serenity. It is a movie based on a TV show that Fox cancelled called Firefly. SCI-FI channel has been running the series, and it's one of the better ones, in my opinion. Too bad it didn't make it for Fox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, & my family enjoy NCIS.
Tuesday nights at 7:00 central.