Thursday, September 22, 2005

Lost

Well last night was the premiere of the new season of Lost. I really got to like this show last year, and have been looking forward to it for some time. The show did not disappoint. They picked right up where they left off last year and kept the story line flowing.

I also recorded the first episode of Invasion, which follows Lost. I'll get a chance to see it tonight I hope. I was just too wiped out to stay up too late last night.

I see Rita is now a category 5 hurricane and bearing down of the Houston area. We have a warehouse there and they are getting it ready to evacuate. They should be gone by today, and be out of harms way. Now we'll see if Houston residents learned anything from the New Orleans refugees among them and don't stick around, but heed the warnings and leave. I truly feel sorry for those New Orleans refugees that are in the Houston area. They just can't seem to catch a break.

No comments: