Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Reno and home sweet home

I am in the Reno/Sparks Convention Center writing this during a lull in the World Wide Distribution Trade show. There are several wireless networks around but the all seem to be peer to peer and none I can use to get to the net with. *sigh.

I completed day two of week two this morning on my run program. It was (for me) a very cold morning with the temperatures down in the mid to low forties. That’s the coldest I have been in quite some time. But at least I wasn’t sweating too much during my run.

I have a lot of homework to get to tonight from the show, and that will keep me busy for some time. I’ve already made some good contacts, although the orders are slow in coming. I’m putting together the notes from both shows so I can write them up when I get home.

No comments: