Monday, September 05, 2005

Happy Labor Day!

It's the final day of the long weekend, and I have a short week at the office in front of me.

So far the weekend has sped along at a rapid clip. Saturday was spent at Earth Fare with Foothills Golden retriever Rescue. There were a number of goldens there and several were adopted.
Sunday I played a round of golf and then went to take Mark his birthday present. He turned the ripe old age of 7, and loved the Hot Wheels car I got him. We had a wonderful time and it's always good to see her and her family. They've become a part of my family and I enjoy spending time with them.

Today's a busy day for me. Lots of housekeeping items that need to get accomplished and small things that need doing before I leave for my two city, two trade show Odyssey. Luckily for me, Shadows foster parents are excited about keeping him while I'm gone. That is so great of them, and takes a load off of my mind.

No comments: