Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Fall is here!

Well it's the first day of fall, and I have just gotten back from my morning run. It is a little cooler out there this morning but still feels more like summer than fall.

I committed yesterday to running a 5k race on Oct 1st here in Fountain Inn. This will be my first test to see how far along I am in my program. I will have been running for a month. I don't expect to finish in first, but I do expect to finish. It will also give me a benchmark to evaluate my performance at the 5k race at the end of the month.

I'm really hoping to dig myself out from under the mountain of mail and "stuff" that has accumulated during my absence. I'm not sure which will come first, the end of the stuff, or the end of the week. Somehow I think it will be the end of the week.

No comments: