Sunday, July 31, 2005

The weekend is done. *sigh

I missed posting yesterday. I was completely wiped out after playing golf. I played a tournament at the Southern Oaks golf club, and just couldn't do anything right. I started out well, but it quickly went down hill from there. I will have to rethink playing in the next event at Furman University.

Since I had played golf so poorly yesterday I decided to go again today. After going to church services this morning I went to Willow Creek Country Club. This is the course that I played my first round of golf on exactly 6 years ago. It was a very good decision as I got 18 holes in before the heavy rain came, and I played very well. It's amazing how much better I played today in comparison to yesterday. I played 17 strokes better today than yesterday. Quite a swing in scores.

No comments: