Friday, July 22, 2005

Toastmasters

Well, I am humbled, and very much red-faced. I am a (very new) member of Piedmont Executive Toastmasters, and was elected to serve as the Vice President of Education. This is a very important role, and one of great responsibility. My very first month on the job and I've already dropped the ball. I was supposed to have sent out the schedule for next week, but it never made it out. *sigh. Yet another SNAFU this week. Thank God for the president of the club's gentle nudge. I have sent out the schedule along with a humble apology. I am very much determined to better myself in this regard, and not allow this to happen in the future!

Regarding Judge Roberts. I see that there are already advertisements from the Republican party for the Senate to give him an up or down vote. I wonder how much this will cost the nation?

No comments: