Tuesday, February 03, 2009

update

Just on a whim while I was catching up on my reading I tried an experiment. I had managed to save some of the files off of my old hard drive onto the Free Agent hard drive. Some of my music made it onto the drive before the big crash.

So I opened up Songbird and tried to see if I could bring that over. Since I am limited in time, I just tried one file. It came over with a drag and a drop and now happily resides inside the Songbird.

That does bring up a minor annoyance. I'm not sure why this is, but the icons for both Firefox and Songbird aren't stable. They will look one way one day, and different the next. It is only an annoyance as they both do work. Now if I could only get Firefox to remember the tabs! That however is another project.

I really need to start a project list and keep up with it. That is now becoming more and more necessary.

No comments: