Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Linux can't "touch" this

Ok I know the title is bad. Really bad. But it is true none the less. Last night I attempted to hook up my ipod Touch (2nd gen) and see what would happen. Linux could see that it was attached, and that it had photos, but was completely oblivious to the music that was on there.

So now it's back to the ol' google search. Now while this might be somewhat frustrating, there is some fun to be had. I am getting what I truly wanted. I am learning what Linux is all about. That is a part of the process here and one of the things I was looking to do.

Since my time was very limited last night, this will take just a bit longer than I expected. My time over the next three nights will be just as limited. Getting Linux and the iPod to play nice may have to wait until this weekend.

No comments: