Saturday, February 07, 2009

Photos and Facebook

So I have finally given in and joined the Facebook crowd. I was enjoying my time as one of the last humans not on Facebook. I wore it as a badge of honor! But my 25th High School reunion is coming up and they are trying to get in touch with as many people as they can. One of the ways they are trying is by Facebook. So after much badgering from my wife and friends (all in good fun!) I took the plunge this morning.

Now as I sit here doing chores around the house I can tackle a few more on my laptop as well. I hooked up my Nikon camera to it and downloaded 129 or so pictures that have been quietly residing there. Now I just have to go through them and put them in some logical order. Oh, and BACK THEM UP! I don't expect there to be a problem, but then that's what I thought last time too!

No comments: