Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Another good day at the office followed by a much needed run when I came home.

Tomorrow the Masters tournament begins. The hype that precedes it each year reminds me of the Super Bowl. I don't enjoy all the garbage before the Super Bowl, and find I like the pre-tournament shows even less. I love the Masters, and everything about the course, but enough already! I'm sure if I looked, I could find someone trying to dig up Bobby Jones for an interview.

Now for something that truly is frightening. The implications of what happened here are not very good. An adult's job is to correct children, especially when their safety and security is at stake. I would love to hear from the prosecutor and hear his story in this. Not just a two or three line quote in the middle of a paragraph, but sit down with him and hear why he thought this deserved to go to trial.

No comments: