Sunday, March 05, 2006

An incredibly beautiful weekend is fast coming to a close.

I managed to do a few things yesterday that I've been trying to do for some time.

Today was given to church in the morning and then a round of golf at Willow Creek. I had my clubs re-gripped and my driver re-shafted and was looking forward to a good round of golf. However, that was not to be. I just couldn't seem to find the planet with my driver. After putting my driver in the bag and going to my three wood, I was finding the fairway with regularity. But then I'd watch my irons go over the green into horrible lies. I decided after the round to visit the driving range there at the course. With a minor adjustment to my shoulders, I managed to get my driver under control.

When I returned to the house, Shadow and I spent some quality time enjoying the sunshine.

Hope your weekend was as good as mine!

No comments: