Monday, June 12, 2006

Ok, Ok, Ok! I get it! I've been absent for far too long. But in my defense, it's been very busy here at the Bar Tab Ranch.

I'll do more to updates this week, but just a quick blurb about this past weekend. I traveled south to Charleston, SC to be with a customer for his scenario paintball game. It was a 24-hour game that started at noon Saturday, and concluded noon Sunday. He had over 400 participants, and great weather and a good game. It was very hot for this time of year though. Yesterday it was over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. While I don't normally mind hot weather, that is unusually hot even for South Carolina. We aren't even officially in summer yet, and have already topped the triple-digit mark!

I did take some photos this weekend, and will try to post them this week.

No comments: