Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl XL

It's finally Super Bowl Sunday! It's a shame my Panthers aren't in it, but I'll enjoy the game none the less. Carolina had a great season, and I was very happy to watch them. It's a shame that they lost Deshaun Foster at the end.

Speaking of football, I had a chance to meet, and get an autograph from, Hall of Famer and former Dallas Cowboy Tony Dorsett! It isn't often you get the chance to meet someone who had such a wonderful career as he did. He was very cordial and it was a pleasure to talk with him.

I also had a chance to meet with Rob Petiitti. He was a rookie OG this year, but didn't make it into any games. It's amazing how big he was, and yet the ease with which he moved and carried his weight.

I finished my run this morning but had a back spasm about three quarters of the way through. That stopped me in my tracks, that's for sure! I think it was caused by the cool temperatures here in Ft Worth this morning.

Today is the last full day at the trade show. Tomorrow it closes down at 2:00, and I fly out around 6:00. Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I'll make it to the airport in plenty of time.

No comments: