Saturday, December 17, 2005

Yet another incredibly busy week has come and gone.

I am having Christmas sneak up on me this year. Normally I do my Christmas shopping and am finished before the week of Christmas. I am not one of those who is done before Thanksgiving, but I like getting it done and over with before Christmas Eve.

I have gotten the majority of my Christmas cards in the mail. Thanks to Christine, I am sending out some great ones this year!

I have scheduled out a busy week ahead. I will have to make some time for shopping in there somewhere as well.

More and more of the town is recovering from the ice storm and returning to normal. However, still quite a few homes and businesses are without power. I have seen several power trucks out and restoring power to neighborhoods, and am lucky that we didn't lose power.

No comments: