Monday, December 05, 2005

I have a very busy week ahead of me and had a busy weekend behind me.

I traveled to Columbia and Camden, SC on Saturday attending various Masonic meetings. I had a great time and met a number of very good people.

Sunday morning after church I put up my Christmas tree. I had intended to put up the outside lights as well, but it was pouring rain. Once I had the tree up and assembled, I realize that I didn't have any hangers for the bulbs. Not to worry, a "quick" trip to Wal-Mart would solve that problem. However, there is no such thing as a "quick" trip to Wal-Mart this time of year.

We had our annual Christmas party this year at the lodge with 20 or so children enjoying the refreshments and Santa made an appearance. I had the bright idea to video the event, but the battery on my cam corder was exhausted, so I doubt anything came out. I'll check to see, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Tonight is the annual Christmas party for our Toastmasters club. I'll have to leave it and head directly over to the lodge to see my last two officers installed.

No comments: