Thursday, November 03, 2005

I will write in my blog everyday. I will write in my blog every day. I will....

Ok, I've been pretty lazy about updating this lately. I'll go write 100 times on the chalkboard "I'll update my blog everyday." Do they even still have chalk boards in schools anymore, and do the teachers make the students write on them? Or would that hurt their self-esteem?

It was very chilly out this morning when I went to walk Shadow. I under dressed and regretted it! But we made it back to the house and played fetch in the pre-dawn light. Shadow was happy and it was really beautiful.

There is a blood drive at the lodge today, and I'd love to be able to go. However, we are short handed and I'll have to donate later.

I have been very lax about running this week. I have had appointments or meetings every night this week. My first real opportunity to run won't come until tomorrow, and I hate that. I need to get back out there and run, but there just hasn't been the time in the day to get it done. Maybe I really needed to break up the routine and start fresh? We'll see I suppose. I do miss the run though.

No comments: