Sunday, November 27, 2005

The fun part of a long weekend: getting the small, annoying tasks done! One of which was starting on a new speech for Toastmasters.

The bad part of a long weekend: one of those tasks is cleaning the house. *sigh

That was most of what I did yesterday, clean. Clean, clean, and clean some more. But I did take a few breaks in there for other things, like getting some dog training done. Now that may sound like it was no fun, but then you've never had my dog. He was doing so good yesterday, I was truly impressed.

I've already had a busy morning today. I've taken Shadow on his usual walk at 6:30 (he let me sleep in, it is Sunday after all.) I've also gotten dinner started. I was in the grocery store yesterday evening, and decided to make some more spaghetti sauce. So I've started it in the slow cooker, since I won't be around to watch it on the stove. I'll be heading to church shortly, and then to the golf course immediately afterwards.

I still have numerous tasks to be done today, but they are all smaller items that shouldn't take too much time.

No comments: