Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hurray!

Well, Angela and I will re-join the ranks of the employed!

I have been offered, and accepted an inside sales position with iPS, an industrial packaging supply company. Angela has been offered and is accepting a position with Asset Point. They handle software for manufacturing. We are both very excited to be off of unemployment and back to being productive.

I had two very good offers on the table from which to choose. It was among the hardest decisions I have had to make. Both companies had similar salaries and benefits. It came down to which job environment I felt fit my talents better. iPS is a little more of a drive, as the other company I would have worked from home. I would have excelled with the other company, but this one offers unique opportunities and that made it a little more attractive.

No comments: