Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Stuck in the airport

Well, I'm stuck in DFW's airport. My flight on American Airlines was supposed to leave at 12:44 p.m. central time. However, the flight was cancelled. Apparently there was a mechanical problem with the plane.

At least with a laptop and wirelesss access I was able to get some work done and some orders entered from the NBS show. The turnout at the show was better than I had expected. Going by the numbers we did last year, we actually doubled our sales figures. I was pleasently suprised by the numbers, to say the least. Now I am coming home with a good number of orders in my pocket, along with several new customers. All in all, the show was a success.

The saga on the house continues! The contract has been turned into the finance company, and the process will continue. Hopefully we will make the closing date of 27 Sept.

No comments: